Saturday, March 8, 2008

You could be a winner!!


So, I wanted to do a little feature on the prize my blog is offering to 2 lucky winners for the Ultimate Blog Party! I am offering the winners a copy of my Chic & Savvy Guide to Natural Mothering along with unlimited personal consultation services for natural pregnancy, labor and parenting. Basically, my consultation services make me available to you for any questions you may have about naturally raising your family while staying modern and trendy. I can help direct you to the best resources available so that you can make sure you are a well informed parent, making the best and most healthy choices for your loved ones. My services help you make the transition from mainstream to natural parenting without feeling like your world has been turned upside down and you need to start growing out your leg hair and wearing patchouli! With my help you can save money and make your family more healthy, all while keeping your identity!

So, how do you enter? Well, there are two ways:

1. Leave a comment on this post or my previous post about the Ultimate Blog Party and I will draw for a winner on March 14. In your post I would love to hear why you want to be entered for this gift and make sure you leave a way for me to contact you!

2. Head on over to the Ultimate Blog Party page at 5 Minutes for Mom and follow the directions to sign up for a prize, plus get your blog a lot of attention!

I can't wait to meet all of you and thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you give my blog a little look through- you may find something you like! I hope to see you back again very soon!

1 comment:

Jena Webber said...

OK that sounds like a fun book! Thanks for commenting on my blog. We are believers also! Nice to meet you over the blog world.
Jena