Friday, July 24, 2009

Please Pray- the Flu has come

Hi Everyone- I just wanted to send out a quick request for prayer. R-Man began throwing up last night at 1 am and has thrown up three times since. I am currently feeling a bit queezy (don't know if it is just my mind or the real thing) and am very scared that Lion Cub will come down with this bug. He handled a cold at such a young age but I am quite worried that he wouldn't overcome the stomach flu as easily. Please pray for our family- I so appreciate it! Thank you!

2 comments:

Valerie McClintick said...

Praying for your family, and your little Lion Cub. It's so hard to keep the little ones away from the colds when you have older children isn't it.

Blessings,

Valerie

Serendipityissweet said...

Praying for you! Hope you all are well soon. Don't worry too much. Little ones are pretty resilient. Have faith that they will be ok. And little Lion Cub has all those wonderful antibodies from you! I hope it passes quickly.