Sunday, October 31, 2010

It all begins tomorrow! NanoWrimo 10'!

Well, October will be over in about 15 minutes in my neck of the woods and that can only mean one thing!  Ok, so it can actually probably mean a lot of things, but one thing in particular to me- the start of National Novel Writing Month!  I have been planning on this about a month and a half now and now that it is almost here I feel giddy, anxious, excited and leery all at the same time!

Last minute jitters have me questioning everything!  Will my plot be interesting enough to elaborate on to actually create an entire 50,000 word novel?  I have I prepared enough to not have a total brain fart?  Is my story just plain dumb?  We shall see!

It's not that I haven't prepared, because I have, but not as much as maybe I should have.  I do have a general breakdown of my chapters, and a good idea of who my characters are and why they are the way they are, but you can always be more prepared!

Well, wish me luck- better yet, pray for me!  This is going to be such an adventure and I have a lot of things working against me, but I am still convinced that I can end up as a finisher (or "winner" in the NanoWrimo world).  Buckle up- here we (or I, I guess) go!  (But if you do happen to be joining the madness, I would love to know)!




Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!